[78-L] Age of Collectors (WAS Kurt Nauck's Auctions)

Malcolm - Venerable Music malcolm at venerablemusic.com
Tue May 10 11:50:05 PDT 2011

I started collecting almost 6 years ago - now some 30,000+ 78s later, I'm
39.
You could say I'm pretty serious about the hobby - ha! I also have lots of
friends my age and younger who are into collecting.
Not many that spend lot's of money, but that comes in time.
Malcolm in GA

Venerable Music - http://www.venerablemusic.com
Venerable Radio - http://www.venerableradio.com
78rpm Record Auctions - http://www.vmauctions.com