[78-L] Age of Collectors (WAS Kurt Nauck's Auctions)

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com
Tue May 10 11:43:42 PDT 2011

Which, once again,  brings us to the question of the average age of 78
list-members.
Six years ago we made an enquiry on he list; I collected the answers and
found that of more than 50 regular contributors, at the time, the
average age was 55.
It may be a little lower today, taking into account the many young
collectors who have been added to the list. On the other hand: the rest
of us are six years older...
Kristjan
(59 years; got my first 78'as in the 1950's; started to collect about 15
years ago)