[78-L] Age of Collectors (WAS Kurt Nauck's Auctions)

J. E. Knox rojoknox at metroeast.org
Tue May 10 11:34:11 PDT 2011

Greetings from FixitLand!

On May 10, 2011, at 11:22 AM, Erwin Kluwer wrote:

> Would be fun to add the total of years collecting in this group!!
>
> Let's start: Anrea, Mike and myself are good for 93 years...
> Others: please
> add up...!!

Oh -- I neglected to mention how long I've been collecting...started
*this* collection in 1969, so that's 42 years (and counting). But I
had 78s when I was seven, in 1962...I don't count that.

Take care,

Joe
Chief cook & bottle-washer,
Knox Retirement Home for Vintage Rekkuds and Obsolete Technology
"home of yesterday's hits"
--
"Cats invented self-esteem."--Erma Bombeck