[78-L] King Records Japan no, Korea?

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Tue May 10 09:21:24 PDT 2011

King Records is Japanese, but like many other labels (in the US anyway)
they recorded more than just Japanese material. There is/was a huge
market for 78s in China and Korea. Seems to be a post WW2 label. King
also issued Capitol records in Japan. The Japanese Capitol releases were
US produced material only.
My files show some 3 dozen steel guitar & Hawaiian sides, as well, on
both labels.
Mal

*******