[78-L] Age of Collectors (WAS Kurt Nauck's Auctions)

Sammy Jones sjones69 at bellsouth.net
Mon May 9 21:25:15 PDT 2011

I'm 28, and I've been collecting since about 1995 or 96 (OTR shows from
before that!).  I have a good friend who's 25 and he collects, too.

Pure speculation, but I imagine there are lots of under-40 collectors out
there...

To Steven C.:  I'd love the Complete Works of Henry Burr (though I'd prefer
the Complete Works of Billy Murray)!

Sammy Jones