[78-L] Collections, lists

Eric Goldberg ericgoldie2 at yahoo.com
Sun May 8 16:27:02 PDT 2011

I did a database of my classical instrumental LPs, but I have not even started on CDs, cassettes or downloaded recordings on my hard drive.

But then, I haven't shelved all my 78s in an orderly fashion.

But one day, all of our databases will be gathered together and future generations can marvel at our dedication, devotion and obsession with outmoded methods of collecting and storing information.

Eric