[78-L] Willard Robison

Jeff Sultanof jeffsultanof at gmail.com
Sat May 7 14:47:41 PDT 2011

Too often Robison is only mentioned as influencing Hoagy Carmichael, and
while I understand the connection, Robison certainly was a major figure in
his own right and doesn't deserve to be in Carmichael's shadow.

I promised Dick Sudhalter that I would try to put together a memorial
concert honoring Robison, playing arrangements from The Deep River Hour
radio program. The materials are split between two separate collections, and
Sudhalter was trying to catalog both of them to see what was there. One

Jeff Sultanof