[78-L] Kurt Nauck's Auctions.

DanKj MLK402 at verizon.net
Sat May 7 03:49:09 PDT 2011

  I don't recall anti-Nauck feelings here (but don't remind us - no need to
dredge - and if I haven't seen it, the guilty party is probably on my
'blocked' list ) .  I think Naucktions are N-awesome!  Kurt's bidding system
is almost unbelievable, in this world of grasping greed.  Only 'complaint' -
I was at work when the last "Unsolds" list arrived in email, and most of the
stuff I picked when I got home was gone already.

 Oh wait a sec ... No, Naucktions are terrible, expecially for the stuff *I*
like - nobody should bid on anything I collect    :)