[78-L] ARSC

Ron L'Herault lherault at bu.edu
Wed May 4 05:48:01 PDT 2011

No one goes by train any more.

Ron L

-----Original Message-----
From: 78-l-bounces at klickitat.78online.com
[mailto:78-l-bounces at klickitat.78online.com] On Behalf Of Michael Biel
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2011 11:33 PM
To: 78-L Mail List
Subject: Re: [78-L] ARSC

On 5/3/2011 10:41 PM, David Lennick wrote:

> Me, I'd fly from Buffalo.
>
> dl

I also prefer to drive but LA is too far for me.  I will be flying -- on
a plane, of course -- from Louisville, and Leah from LaGuardia.  She
actually will get onto my plane in Chicago and we'll arrive together in
LA Tues afternoon!   We're staying thru noon Monday.

Mike Biel  mbiel at MBIEL.COM
> On 5/3/2011 10:33 PM, Cary Ginell wrote:
>> If you go there, you will have overshot the ARSC conference. Better make
it 2,465 miles.

>> Only found one 78 on Catalina - but it was a beautiful blue wax OKeh by
Kalama's Quartet in N- condition.

>> Cary Ginell

beautiful country on the way.  For others getting in early without a car -
shoot me an email and I'll give you some ideas of things to do without a
car. (Did a lot in October when I was out.)

Monday or later?