[78-L] ARSC

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Tue May 3 21:06:02 PDT 2011

From: "Andrea Walsh" <petquality1 at gmail.com>
> We have been struggling for a long time,in couseling on and off, but I
> only
> found out last week that he's been cheeating on me with another woman
> across
> the country who he met on the net.
>   The man I thought I'd be with forever has moved on,even though we still
> live in the same house for our ten year old daughter's sake, and until we
> can get the money together to file for divorce.
>    I am a stay at home mom, struggling to find work now. I am afraid I
> will
> have to sell my phonographs and record collection to get through all this.
> You can all imagine how it's breaking my heart...
>    Maybe I will send photographs of my phonographs for sale, in lieu of
> being at ARSC. Or wait for CAPS and try to bring pix then...
>
> Thank you for your kind words, though.  Know any single collectors in the
> northern California area. Who like their women tall, blond, zaftig reord
> collectors? ..sigh...

Sadly, I might be interested...if only to find out what life would be like
with a significant other who could accept, understand and tolerate my
active accumulation of 78 rpm phonorecords...?! However...Oshawa,
Ont'o., Canada is a few thousand miles from "the west coast" (unless
the west "coast" of Lake Scugog counts...?!).

However, any participants in my life MUST accept and tolerate my
feline(s)...so far that is only Ecru, the ecru cat...but I'm hoping to
rebuild my herd in the next while.

Steven C. Barr