[78-L] ARSC

Andrea Walsh petquality1 at gmail.com
Tue May 3 12:37:46 PDT 2011

We have been struggling for a long time,in couseling on and off, but I only
found out last week that he's been cheeating on me with another woman across
the country who he met on the net.
   The man I thought I'd be with forever has moved on,even though we still
live in the same house for our ten year old daughter's sake, and until we
can get the money together to file for divorce.
    I am a stay at home mom, struggling to find work now. I am afraid I will
have to sell my phonographs and record collection to get through all this.
You can all imagine how it's breaking my heart...
    Maybe I will send photographs of my phonographs for sale, in lieu of
being at ARSC. Or wait for CAPS and try to bring pix then...

Thank you for your kind words, though.  Know any single collectors in the
northern California area. Who like their women tall, blond, zaftig reord
collectors? ..sigh...

Andrea