[78-L] Beach Boys 78

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Thu Apr 28 18:35:42 PDT 2011

On 4/28/2011 8:58 PM, Michael Biel wrote:
> On 4/28/2011 6:31 PM, Cary Ginell wrote:
>> Overall, I'm very happy with my purchase.   Cary Ginell
> Ditto.  And I assume Leah will also like the copy I got for her.
>
> Mike (aren't I a nice dad) Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com

There are still copies out there, of course.  There's a Buy It Now
closing soon at $22.99 but most Buy It Nows are in the 30s or as high as
$75.  Some are bidding under ten dollars but will probably go higher.
Five LUCKY people seemingly got $9.95 (plus $3.95 shipping to the U.S.)
Buy It Nows on April 20th from a Concord Ontario dealer who listed a
$12.99 shipping for Canadian orders!!!

So if you still want it you can probably easily get it.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com