[78-L] Late-pressed 78rpm records - since about 1970

Adam Miller adam78 at clear.net.nz
Sun Apr 24 22:52:31 PDT 2011

Thanks to Cary & Brian, the third update of the day is now posted.  PDF up to 2.4MB now.

Ain't got nothin' better to do on a wet Easter Monday holiday.

I purchased the Kitty Daisy & Lewis 78rpm 5-record set when it came out, and it is a nice thing to own.
Especially re-using the old multi-record album format.
I've just ordered a copy of the new 78rpm single that was released today and will be onto the
album set in May when it is released.

Also picked up about 4 others from my listing today thanks mainly to E**y.

A couple of years back I picked up my copy of Robbie Williams Millenium on 78rpm
backed with Elgar's Enigma Variations.  My copy has the labels transposed i.e.
Robbie sings when the Enigma label is up.  Anyone else have a copy that does that?

And should I list the Paul McCartney private lacquer pressing of The Quarrymen?

Adam.