[78-L] Binaural, duophonic, etc.

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Sat Apr 23 18:10:11 PDT 2011

Worth noting...! Years (almost 68)...many of which were spent
in my own blues band...standing in front of a Fender Twin or
similar amplifier turned up WAY too high to get the desired
distortion...along with two serious head injuries...have left me
with not enough hearing in my right ear that it can be corrected
with a hearing aid; my left ear is correctable. I have enough
hearing in my right ear that I can hear "three-dimensional" sound
(at least so far...!). I can still aurally tell the difference between
stereo and "mono" records...but not too much more than that...!

Steven C. Barr