[78-L] EQ ideas for transferring acoustic 78s?

Martin Fisher wmfisher at mtsu.edu
Thu Apr 21 09:00:45 PDT 2011

I've used this for several years to great effect.  Great for notching out
multiband hum as well as a myriad of other applications.  No preset 78 EQ's
though.

http://ntrack.com/pareq/pareq.shtm

Another program, this time freeware, "Equalizer" by Brian Davies does have
some preset curves for 78s and older LP formats but I can't vouch for its
accuracy.

Martin