[78-L] WWI descriptive record with fadeout

Royal Pemberton ampex354 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 07:12:20 PDT 2011

I have this on US Victor.  It's an S/8 master (an acoustically made dub)
with both a slow fade in as well as that slow fade out.  And I can't detect
when the reproducer started and ended playback unlike many Edison BA
cylinders at the start, or find any explanation for it being a dubbing
anywhere.  (There's no real info on it even on EDVR.)