[78-L] Beach Boys 78s

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Apr 17 20:28:25 PDT 2011

And why are there two different editions of "Dream a Little Dream of Me", one
introducing Mama Cass and one without?

A quick look through 1969 and 1971 Schwann catalogs (the latter the Schwann 2)
seems to divide the Beach Boys issues equally between ST (stereo) and DT (the
dreaded Duophonic) versions.

dl