[78-L] Beach Boys 78s

bradc944 at comcast.net bradc944 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 17 20:12:28 PDT 2011

Well, I thank all of you for the tip that the BB 78s are indeed on ePoo :)

I hit my one fairly local indy shop (Angelo's over in Littleton), and they say that they never got one, and their sister store in Aurora got ONE. Which went poof almost immediately.

The Record Store Day went almost un-noticed around here, even with the few really good shops in Denver (Twist & Shout, Angelo's, Independent Records, Trax In Wax, and all the indy stores up in Boulder...). Angelo's in Littleton 'celebrated'  with 10% off any in-store purchase and a guy out front cooking hot dogs on a teeny cooker.  There WERE some interesting items in the store, most notable was the new Paul Simon LP (which I intend on picking up after all the brou-ha-ha is over), but, yea... if it was a celebration, it was like my 50th birthday... something best kept hidden? :D