[78-L] Mommy, why is daddy an archeologist?

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Apr 17 19:54:46 PDT 2011

By the way, "discography" must be one of the most misused words in our lexicon.
Google it with just about any other name and there's a 1% chance you'll
actually find what you want, which is a complete listing of all known
recordings by said artist. Invariably you instead get a catalog, and a limited
one at that.

Example: here's a Karel Ancerl discography, and a very good one.
http://www.karel-ancerl.com/pag1.php

And here's a Jaroslav Krombholz discography.
http://www.cduniverse.com/search/xx/music/artist/Jaroslav+Krombholc/a/albums.htm

dl