[78-L] Beach Boys 78s

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Apr 17 19:32:56 PDT 2011

As a matter of fact, I have half a dozen Chinese 78s from 1967 and 1969 which I
listed on 78-C the other day. All glorious songs and marches praising Chairman
Mao, whose picture graces two of the jackets. Laminated pressings, look as if
they're from the 30s but they're definitely from the Cultural Revolution.
There's also a ten-inch lp that came in this same batch and which I can only
assume WAS played on an acoustic wind-up player, because it's beyond trashed.

dl