[78-L] New Vitaphone Box Set Out TODAY!!!

Steve Ramm steveramm78l at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 12 19:50:45 PDT 2011

> Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 18:33:15 -0400
> From: mbiel at mbiel.com
> To: 78-l at klickitat.78online.com
> Subject: [78-L] New Vitaphone Box Set Out TODAY!!!
>
> Did Steve Ramm not know about this???
>
> http://www.wbshop.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-WB-Site/default/Search-Show?q=1000213457&adid=0411WACNRbEml&src=EWACVITA

I sure did but figured someone else had posted it here. I'm still working my way through the last Vitaphone set (6 instead of 4 DVDS) and listening to ALL the commentaries on the great Treme Box set has kep me busy.

Ron provided a copy of the liner notes to this new Vitaphone set.

Note that the shippjkng is not free now but it is 20% off list and you need to add Sales tax. So it's bout $45.00 delivered for the 4-DVD (60 shorts) set.

Steve