[78-L] Adrien Beauregard

David Lewis uncledavelewis at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 10 05:44:04 PDT 2011

My sincere thanks to the intrepid Canadians who ventured out into these treacherous discographical waters. The effort is appreciated, and I have some supplementary info on this record to share.

I did find some answers in an unlikely source; a somewhat cheesy YouTube video made by a relative of Adrien Beauregard, Claude Beauregard. He may have been one of the musicians on the original record, or perhaps a descendant of them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZp7AOaJRDk

My rough translation of the caption is included below:

["La Chanson de Seraphin" is] a composition of the Beauregard family --  Adrien, Roch and Claude -- who were living at this time in Drummondsville.