[78-L] Bristol Sessions article in today's Wall Street Journal

Rodger Holtin rjh334578 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 15:15:24 PDT 2011

In addition to this, long before the 1932 sessions, I would love to know more about the continuation of Peer's trip after he left Bristol later in 1927.  Maybe it was a separate trip, but either way, he went to Atlanta and recorded the Stamps Quartet for the first time, and, again, they were the tip of the iceberg, so to speak, of the stuff he mined as he headed east.

Rodger

For Best Results use Victor Needles.

.