[78-L] Bristol Sessions article in today's Wall Street Journal

Doug Pomeroy audiofixer at verizon.net
Thu Apr 7 10:36:28 PDT 2011

In 2002 I engineered a BMG Heritage album titled
COUNTRY LEGENDS: The Bristol Sessions, Vol. 1,
(RCA/BMG Heritage 0786365131 2).
I made all the transfers from original metal parts, and
I have yet to hear better sounding reissues of the 18
songs included (he said immodestly).

Good luck finding a copy of this CD today!

Unfortunately, there was never a Volume 2.

Doug Pomeroy
POMEROY AUDIO
Audio Restoration & Mastering Services
Transfers of metal parts, lacquers,