[78-L] Cereal box (and other) cardboard/flexi records

DanKj MLK402 at verizon.net
Wed Apr 6 12:10:57 PDT 2011

  I immediately thought "Honey-comb cereal" when I saw this, so I searched with Gargle, and here it is:

http://the-haunted-closet.blogspot.com/2009/06/honeycomb-cereal-ghost-stories-record.html

  We probably had 'The Archies', too.  The producers must have had heavier quarters than we had, because they were useless
in weighing-down the records.  I have a vague recollection of raiding Dad's workbench to swipe heavy washers.   I do still
have at least one MAD magazine record, never taken out of its pages.

----- Original Messages -----