[78-L] should have been new subject, again

Robert M. Bratcher Jr. rbratcherjr at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 6 10:17:04 PDT 2011

I don't remember the exact years but it was sometime in the middle to late 60's.
The only artists I remember on those were The Archies, The Jackson 5 & Bobby
Sherman. The recordings were mono & sound quality was fairly good once the music
started. But I also remember the loud rumble noise in the beginning & ending
grooves.