[78-L] Ruth Denning

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Tue Apr 5 10:01:08 PDT 2011

This is a question posed to our website - I don't know anything about this label or this artist (I know she is NOT one of the Dinning Sisters), so can anyone help?

Cary Ginell

 I am trying to get information on a 78 RPM record that I have.  The
artist is Ruth Denning, the label is Hillbilly, it is a yellow label,
the record # is 71104, manufactured by Bobby Gregory records, 1695
Broadway, New York, 19 NY, with Ruth is Bobby Gregory's Orch.,  in the
trailoff the # is BG 107 / BG 108.
I can not seem to find any information on this artist or record label. I
 would really appreciate and information that you might be able to help
me with.
thank you very much,
eileen dineen