[78-L] Music Documentary Podcasts on BBC Radio 4

Steve Ramm steveramm78l at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 4 07:03:12 PDT 2011

Someone - I can't find now - alerted us last week about a BBC Radio 4 documentary on the British Library Sound Archives. Over the years there have been some great podcasts that only stay up for a week or so. (I remember the 3 parter on Les Paul as one example.). I'm wondering if there is a way to subscribe to these so you are alerted to them without having to be proactive and searching what's on "this week" - or hoping someone will post them.

Maybe the original poster (Mark?) can tell us.

Steve Ramm