[78-L] Houston record shops

Bill McClung bmcclung78 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 08:17:09 PDT 2011

I'm having trouble finding 78s in Houston, too.

There are some at Vintage Sounds 10910 Katy Freeway open Fri-Sun (Kathy
Botto 713/468-4911).

Every so often there are a few 78s at David's Records in Humble
(281/446-2345). The store is a mess and only open Fridays and Saturdays.

And Black Dog Records near Shepherd and 59 has some 78s but they are your
mostly late common items.

It's pretty bleak.