[78-L] Question 1812 Overture

Gene Baron gene.baron at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 06:06:56 PDT 2011

Hi,

Dr. Biel is correct -- my copy of the Ivanov Melodiya 'Year 1812' is the
gatefold LP with the paintings, the (a) after the number, and the other
attributes he mentioned.  I should also mention it's an enjoyable
performance, with some scrappy (rather than polished) string playing that
adds a bit of tension.

Gene
gene.baron at gmail.com