[78-L] Curly Hicks & His Taproom Boys

Ate van Delden ate.vandelden at worldonline.nl
Wed Mar 30 00:09:55 PDT 2011

A friend who knows about my Adrian Rollini project asked my attention for a
Hicks BB. The vibes work on one side is good enough to be Rollini. Title:
That's A Plenty on BB B10922. On the reverse side, Allah's Holiday, the
vibes are much less prominent. I have a few of Hicks' BBs.
Could this really be Adrian? Where and when was it recorded? Can anyone help
me to a list of Curly's recordings?