[78-L] Paul Mawhinney collection

Greg Laxton greg.laxton at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 18:20:08 PDT 2011

The video link was to a vid that was a couple years old.

I seem to recall reading somewhere that he's now parting out his collection,
by appointment only.

If anyone gets MAV-TV, the show Pack Rats did a tour of his facility along
with Jerry's Records, both of Pennsylvania.

http://mavtv.com/shows/pack-rats

Greg