[78-L] WKRC Western swing festival on now!

simmonssomer simmonssomer at comcast.net
Mon Mar 28 06:30:11 PDT 2011

Right..and some are streaming all over the world via the internet. WFUV-FM
the Fordham University station does this. I can't know the size of
their audience but the potential could be in the millions. Imagine,  these
were tiny powered college stations with a b'cast range of mebbe 20 miles or
so just a few years ago. Quo Vadis?

Al S.