[78-L] WKRC Western swing festival on now!

Thatcher Graham thatcher at mediaguide.com
Mon Mar 28 05:24:43 PDT 2011

...For the record some of the non-commercial radio stations in this country have surprisingly large audiences. Not sure if you're looked at an Arbitron ratings book lately. Even scoring a 0.1 share is a cume of over 70,000+. WBGO another non-com in New York had a cume of 280,000+ with a 0.4 share.

--
Thatcher Graham
Senior Field Engineer