[78-L] King Edward VIII 1936 Farewell Speech Inquiry

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Sun Mar 27 18:02:18 PDT 2011

The speech was issued by many of the established record companies such
as Brunswick and Victor. There were some issues on labels just for this
recording,  That might be one of them. A label scan and matrix info
might help.There is a BIG difference in sound quality between the
recording in American and British sources.

Mike Biel mbiel at mbiel.com