[78-L] King Edward VIII 1936 Farewell Speech Inquiry

Glenn Longwell glongwell at snet.net
Sun Mar 27 17:30:33 PDT 2011

Since my website is majesticrecord I got an interesting inquiry from Japan.  See the message below.  This is out of my league but thought someone on this list might know something about it and be willing to communicate with this person.

Thanks,
Glenn

I am working for a Japanese TV Production Company who are producing
the
 documentary TV Programme focusing on Duke of Windsor (King
Edward VIII)

As you know the
MAJESTIC RECORDING CORP. produced the record of his
farewell speech in 1936. I
 am wondering the purpose of company's
production and whether you
know the reason.

I'd be most grateful if you could advise me any
information.

Many thanks

Yoko Oshima
dymk at supanet.com