[78-L] 78-L 1906 film of a cable car ride

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Mar 23 09:47:26 PDT 2011

Interesting that BOTH versions have contemporary audio tracks added. No
disrespect to Gaylord Carter, Rosa Rio, Horace Lapp, Ena Baga or any of the
other accompanists, but it didn't occur to me to turn up the sound when I
looked at either of them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=NINOxRxze9k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oubsaFBUcTc

dl