[78-L] Disc bowl

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Fri Mar 18 17:57:16 PDT 2011

Yes, we've seen these before.  There's a dealer at the Mechanical Music
Show in Wayne Ner Jersey who always uses one for pretzels.  When I
worked at a record distributor back in the 60s, we had a shrink-wrap
machine which had a conveyer belt moving the loosely wrapped LPs thru an
oven.  Every once in a while the power would go out and we were all
instructed that the one who hapened to be closest to the machine had to
reach in and pull out the record.  If we werent fast enough we made the
melting record into an ashtray for the lunch room.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com