[78-L] DVDs made to order ^

Bill McClung bmcclung78 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 06:59:12 PDT 2011

This also is a trend in publishing--the POD.  Print on Demand.  Instead of
reprinting a slower moving title, publishers are using off-site producers to
print a single copy with a plain cover which is then sent to the source of
the order.  The book is not declared out-of-print or even out-of-stock.  It
just becomes a POD title.

And if you are looking for an out-of-print book which is out of copyright
and will accept a POD copy you can go to a store that has an expresso
printing machine and it can be printed there.