[78-L] records in Houston

Robert M. Bratcher Jr. rbratcherjr at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 12 15:02:53 PST 2011

I'd like to know also!! About 2 years ago I found out about roughly 2000 78's
through a record dealer I know who doesn't deal in 78's. They were somewhere in
Houston & I gave the fellow who was selling them  $100 for all the records which
he had put in boxes before I got there. Seems his mom or dad (I forget which)
had passed away & he wanted to sell the house off. Nothing really rare in the
haul. Just your usual 30's & 40's pop & big band stuff in somewhat good
condition. I still have all of those 78's btw.

Bill, Tell us all about your haul. How you found out about it. Where it was.
Ect. Unless maybe they came from whoever that dealer was in Traders Village (on
loop 610 near I-10 west) that closed his shop several years ago. Had 78's, books
& windup phono's in the shop as I remember. Gosh what was his name? I think he
used to be here on 78-L.

Robert M (also lives in Houston) Bratcher Jr.