[78-L] Staying through Monday at ARSC Conference

Steve Ramm steveramm78l at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 10 14:42:31 PST 2011

(Cross posted to ARSClist)
First off, for those flying in to LA for the ARSC Conference, I want to encourage you to stay for an extra day or so - or come in early - as there is so much to see in LA and the Conference pgm is jam packed so there is little free time to explore - and you've already paid for your airfare. Also, MOST airfares are higher - significantly - on Sunday vs Monday flights and it may save you as much as hotel for night.

When I flew out for the Fall Board meeting I stayed an extra 5 days. One was to see relatives but exploring Hollywood one day (an easy Metro ride away so no car needed) and the Music Center - Disney Hall and Art museums another.

That said, I'm planning to fly home on Monday (I made various Sunday plans) and am looking to share my room at the Wilshire Grand with a non-smoker/non-snorer. If you are interested, please email me OFF list at StevenrammATaolDOTcom.

Steve Ramm