[78-L] 5 reasons to hate 78-L - actually only 1 for me

Steve Ramm steveramm78l at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 10 14:19:56 PST 2011

Okay call me a meanie but I really only have 1 Reason:

1. Members who - though knowledgeable and intelligent and great in face to face conversation who feel the need to reoply to every post so that they post at least 4-5 times on a single subject on one day (look at the posts on this subject - which you'll notice has actually changed without the SUBJECT HEADING changing) and therefore giving me 96 messages or more in three days to either wade through and read or delete ALL and mis things. If I go away for a week I can't possibly read the 200-300 messages.

I'm still here - using a separate email for 78-L (and wondering how those on 78-L,AND ARSCLIST and other listserves with the same address can find time to read messages - let alone reply).

Guess I'm in the minority but whenever 78-L comes up in discussion the volume of postings by people per day copmes up and why quite a few have left this group.

Sorry if I stepped on some toes.

Going to delete the full page of this thread to clear out my mail now......

Steve