[78-L] Norman Brooks photo

DanKj MLK402 at verizon.net
Sun Mar 6 19:30:06 PST 2011

 A search brought up a few pics used in youtube videos , one of which probably isn't THE worst song I've ever heard, but...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZWaiBiSni4   Hello Sunshine.  Click at your own peril.  (Listening a second time .. it's
like a bloody accident! I can't look, but can't look away! aahh!)

 oh wait, there it is aGAYNE in a 4-song comingled catastrophe -  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH_DWKtVouM   . Gosh oh
golly. I've got those alternating from hot to cold shivers along my spine.   Archie Rice,  I've got an opening act for you.

and several photos in this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHmLVwaizE8