[78-L] fwd: The Fading Sounds of Analog Technology

David Breneman david_breneman at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 6 02:24:13 PST 2011

--- On Fri, 3/4/11, Steven C. Barr <stevenc at interlinks.net> wrote:

> Welcome to the
> XXI Jahrhundert...and if you're over thirty, die as quickly
> as possible
> since you are too expensive to keep alive in a
> NON-contributory
> position...! I suspect t5his new generation will NOT be too
> happy to support we aging baby-boomers...?!

The baby boomer generation is the most narcissistic in
history.  You may find this hard to believe, Steve, but
many people are able to continue to make a positive
contribution to their lives and society as a whole
well into old age, despite many handicaps, and they
don't make a habit of wringing their hands an moaning
"Oh, woe is me!" while dong it.