[78-L] DVD sets - Kovacs

Jeff Sultanof jeffsultanof at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 20:09:33 PST 2011

This thread has inspired me to dig out my two DVDs from mediaoutlet.com (I
think the website is called something different now). There are two Kovacs
items sold. Vol. 1 has three episodes of Take a Good Look (talk about class
- the theme used is the Ted Heath version of "On the Bridge"), and "I Was a
Bloodhound" from G.E. Theatre. Vol. 2  has an episode of "Kovacs on the
Corner," "Salted Mine" from the Shotgun Slade series, his appearance on a
Dinah Shore Chevy Show, and an episode of "Silents Please." Quality on these
DVDs is okay.

Jeff Sultanof