[78-L] DVD sets

Jeff Sultanof jeffsultanof at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 19:58:20 PST 2011

Thank you for clarifying the issue of the PBS presentations. I was too young
to see the original airings of the ABC programs, but I certainly knew about
them, because my parents watched them. I do remember the Dutch Masters ads.
I knew that he was very special, and felt terrible when I'd heard he was in
a car crash. When I finally saw these shows, I went absolutely crazy for
Kovacs, as did my brother.

Also agreed on the Kukla, Fran and Ollie set. Do you know if there are more
of these boxes planned? I can't imagine that this would be a huge seller,
but K, F and O certainly have a solid following to this day.

Jeff Sultanof