[78-L] The Fading Sounds of Analog Technology

D P Ingram darren at ingram.fi
Sat Mar 5 00:04:31 PST 2011

Music Library Finland (www.musiclibrary.fi) has an extensive collection of sound effects (not its own generations though) and a lot more to catalogue. More always welcome but our online catalogue is not, yet, online (software developers, huh!).

Darren

¦ D P Ingram ¦ Ab Ingram Oy ¦
¦ darren at ingram.fi ¦  www.ingram.fi ¦
¦