[78-L] fwd: The Fading Sounds of Analog Technology

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Fri Mar 4 09:53:14 PST 2011

Aw hell, why don't you break down and get them an RCA 45rpm changer and
some rock n roll records?
As far as the radio dial goes, I can scan through the stations on my
digital car radio. Granted, it ain't quite the same but it kinda
approximates spinning a dial, so they can't be totally clueless.
Mal

*******