[78-L] Further proof the world has gone mad

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Wed Feb 23 20:21:40 PST 2011

From: "David Lennick" <dlennick at sympatico.ca>
> (1) Capitol/EMI is about to issue a 78 .. by The Beach Boys. (But Robert
> Johnson, him Sony issues on 45s.)
> http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/music_blog/2011/02/record-store-day-beach-boys-ozzy-osbourne-syd-barrett.html

IF they issued Robert Johnson 78's, they would encounter the wrath of
MANY so-called collectors who enthusiastically expect their large
investments to pay them substantial dividends...?!
> (2) Canada's cable giant Rogers is about to launch an all-chicken channel.
> http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/canada-gets-all-chicken-tv-160693

Not only chicken...but Swiss Chalet rotisseried chicken...?! No mention
of whether this will be "broadcast" in full "Aromavision"...?! My hunger
is unlikely to be satiated by PICTURES of food...even MOVING
pictures...?!

Steven C. Barr