[78-L] Further proof the world has gone mad

DanKj MLK402 at verizon.net
Wed Feb 23 16:42:12 PST 2011

 not great, overpriced, & doesn't count as "Buffalo", being outside the
City.  Suburbanites love to claim they "live in Buffalo", until it comes
time to pay the bills, deal with crime, fix the streets, or sell their own
houses, in which case they suddenly live in
Amherst/Williamsville/Cheektachooga, West Seneca. etc.

   I think the reason for covering the rolls with coarse salt and caraway
seeds was so something could be tasted over the cheap whiskey and beer being
swilled.